GIVE 1 A MINUTE
Giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe. Deepak Chopra stated giving and receiving as the second spiritual law of success and expressed that the best way to experience this law is by giving a gift.
People in the Spa & Wellness industry are essentially givers who usually have a hard time when it comes to receiving. When the flow of energy is stopped, we interfere with nature’s intelligence and alter the natural flow of life. Like a river, we must give and receive in order to keep things flowing.
Wellness for Cancer charity created the “Give Back to Our Own” program to gift spa and wellness professionals touched by cancer with the same kind of love and nurturing treatments that they are used to providing others every day. The program offers wellness retreats to our Colleagues who have or have had cancer to reconnect and heal.
Whether you are the candidate or have a friend or family that was touched by cancer, we encourage you to submit a 1 minute video where you can share how you or your loved one will benefit from a wellness retreat. Give 1 a Minute…
PLEASE PRIVATELY SUBMIT YOUR 1 MINUTE VIDEO ON WHY YOU, YOUR FAMILY MEMBER, OR FRIEND SHOULD BE GIFTED A PRIVATE RETREAT TO JULIE@WELLNESSFORCANCER.COM
1.Give Back to Our Own Program is open to spa & wellness professionals from all over the world who have or have had cancer.
2. Submissions to the Program can be done by the candidate himself or by a family member or friend who wants to gift a retreat experience to a loved one who has been touched by cancer.
3. Contact Information will be submitted via Wellness for Cancer site at http:// www.wellnessforcancer.com/give-back/
4. Candidates must be aged 18 or over.
5. Videos should show how the candidate will benefit himself from a wellness retreat to reconnect and heal.
6. Videos submitted must be maximum 1 minute length.
7. Our selection committee pulled from Doctors, Wellness for Cancer Advisory Committee as well as Spa & Wellness professionals will evaluate videos based on the real needs of the candidate.
8. Preliminary selected candidates will be contacted for an interview as part of the process.
9. Funds raised by Spas Pushing Limits will be used to finance the travel needs of the candidate.
10. Applications will be received from September 11th until November 22nd.
11. Final selected candidates will be contacted by one person from Wellness for Cancer before December 13th.
12. For privacy reasons, selected candidates will not be announced unless they would like us to.
13. Selected candidates are welcome to share pictures or videos from their retreats, but can also choose to remain private.
POB 4911 Eagle, CO 81631